Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Big Day

Well, today's the big day.

When I took on IGMS I knew two things: 1) There was a ocean of stories waiting to be read, and 2) before I could really start reading, I had to get the current issue of my other magazine off my desk.

Well, that day has arrived. Up until now I've just been dabbling in the read pile - I bought two stories and rejected about a dozen others - but now it's time to get serious. I sent the last of the editorial content for NCCNM off to the graphic designer yesterday (and I'll still have to proof the issue a few times before it goes to the printing company), but other than that I have no excuse not to dive in the ocean of stories and start reading. Time to see what strange creatures will crawl up out of the primordial soup and evolve into the next issue of InterGalactic Medicine Show.

3 comments:

Oliver Dale said...

Watch out below!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/2785.html and http://neveo.info/1933.html